Thursday, January 12, 2017

Hello!

Hello and welcome to my brand new blog! Take a moment to check out my About Me page to learn more...well, about me!

There is something about a new year that brings about a huge desire for new projects, and this year I was especially antsy for a block of the month type project. And after scouring the internet and finding TONS, I settled on 3.

Pat Sloan's 182 Day Solstice Challenge Blocks - From winter solstice to summer solstice she's posting a free 12" block pattern every Wednesday.

The Snail Paced Slow-along Sew-along hosted by Angie @ Gnome Angel - using the Garden Snail pattern from Pen & Paper Patterns, we are sewing 1 snail a week for 42 weeks.

And PaperPieces.com's epic Dear Jane EPP 18 Month Program! Which I will share more about as time progresses, an will be the main focus of this blog.

I hope you'll enjoy following along with me. If you are participating in any of these sew-a-longs, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment